Monday 23 January 2012

Arrival in blogland


So, here I am in Sri Lanka. After months of planning, preparing, fretting, questioning, dreaming, talking, thinking, training, reading, packing and fretting some more, the adventure has finally begun. It has only been 1 week, and yet so much has happened and there is much I could say. However, in the interests of not boring you I will attempt to keep this first entry (and all that follow) fairly brief and concise. The intention is not to recount every tiny detail of my time here, but rather to give you small tasters of the experience I am having. I hope to post on a regular basis if time and technology allow. But please do bear with me. The blogosphere is a new world for me, in addition to the one I am currently exploring, and so it may take me some time to navigate my way around and get used to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment